Hey WordPress Ward,
I want to make this blog more consistent. I realized I didn’t do so well at the end of 2014. Life gets really busy around the holidays.
The “WordPress Ward” has over 55 member bloggers and I honestly think there’s a lot more of your out there! I have found some of your blog a lot of you found this blog. I have felt the Holy Ghost so many times while reading your blog submissions and testimonies… I want to keep this blog going. So here’s the plan for 2015:
- “Sunday Talks” – a spiritual re-blog from one of your blogs.
Monday to Friday:
- “Blog Highlights” of new members. Depending on how many submissions I get that month… I will do 1 to 3 highlights a week.
- 1st and 3rd Saturday – “Announcements” (if any).
- 2nd Saturday – “Blog Teaching”.
- 4th Saturday – “Ward Social Link-up Party“.
I’m recruiting people to help me with this… I can’t do it by myself… but if this blog falls short please forgive us in advance! We will try our best to keep it going and then rely on the atonement to make it awesome.
What do you think about this posting schedule?